In life you sometimes need a fresh start. A chance to figure out what you want in life, where you want to go and what you want to be. Here is my fresh start...
Sunday, 25 March 2012
The bigger picture
Lately I've realised that I keep losing sight of the big picture.
It's hard to see beyond the things that are happening right now...Right now my life is a mess, my house is a mess and I'm a mess and trying to see beyond that is truly dificult.
Slowly things in the house are beginning to fall into place. My room has been painted, the skirting boards have been put into place and I can finally sleep there.
There's still lots to do, I have to organise everything, slowly start moving things back into my room while also thinning down the clutter that has accumulated over the years.
I have to focus on the bigger picture when it comes to my room and believe that it will be worth it in the end.
Lots of love
MLP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment