Well my room is still a mess, the builders are hammering away attaching the cabinets to the walls and as I sit here with my kitchen in my living room I can't wait for it all to be over. I can't wait to have a fresh slate, to put only the main things I want to carry with me into this new fresh start. I've decided I'm going for a minimalist approach...to only have things in my life that I need, no extra baggage (because lets be honest there's alot of baggage I'm trying to avoid and get rid of).

This is the state of my room...After about three coats of paint, two sets of clothes covered in paint and one pair of jogging shoes in white specks. Finally me and dad have managed to cover the blue walls. Now I have brilliant white walls and I'm looking forward to the blank slate.
Today I've realised that some on the things on my list are unrealistic...I may have to prospone finding my pencils to start my drawing again instead I will be adding finishing my room decor to my list.
Todays to do list:
~ Rummage and find pencils
~ Do a bit of ironing
~ Update blog
~ Plan my outfit for night out with friends
~ Paint another coat on the window frames
Lots of love
MLP
No comments:
Post a Comment