Today I woke up and I've been thinking about all the free time I'm going to have now. Not having a job is pretty daunting, not knowing what my future will be like but right now I want to focus on me.
Last night I was finding it hard to sleep. I tried watching a few episodes of Grey's anatomy but I still couldn't sleep. Slowly I began to realise its been ages since I last doodled, read a book checked out the latest fashion trends or went out jogging. So I found a bit of paper grabbed a pen and doodled and this came out.
Now that I have all this free time I need to find something to keep me busy.
This fresh start needs a hobby, something I can do to keep me busy, keep my mind off the things I'm trying to leave behind me.
So far, blogging seems to help, spending time on youtube looking for new songs for my other blog helps and once I find my pencils and paper hopefully will start doodling again.
Todays to do list:
~ Iron clothes
~ Update blog (http://mlpmusicinmylife.blogspot.co.uk/)
~ Find my jogging outfit and shoes
~ Rummage through my desk to find pencil set.
Will keep you updated on the progress of my day.
Lots of love
MLP

No comments:
Post a Comment