Sunday, 18 March 2012

Getting out of a funk

It's time to have a fresh start.


This year didn't have the best start, what I thought was going to be the beginning, only turned out to be the end...So now I'm trying to pick myself up and have a start fresh. To work out what makes me happy, where I want to go in life and what I want to be.


I'm 22, a graduate and I'm starting fresh, turning over a new page and trying to discover who I am and who I will be...I quit my dead end job and now I have the time for my fresh start.




I've started off with the simple things...


Right now I'm still in the process of redecorating my room. My hands are covered in white paint, with flecks of it still in my hair. Everything in my room has been completely emptied out into boxes and I'm slowly trying to get rid of the clutter that has built up over the years.


Tomorrow I put the finishing touches on the window frames and hopefully start putting back my things once the paint dries. 






Lots of love


MLP

No comments:

Post a Comment