In life you sometimes need a fresh start. A chance to figure out what you want in life, where you want to go and what you want to be. Here is my fresh start...
Wednesday, 21 March 2012
Spending time with friends
With all this spare time I have on my hands, I've been trying to focus on all the things that are important to me. All the things in my life I want to keep, to focus on and have more of.
One thing I realised is that with this fresh start I want to focus more on my friends, before I was so stuck in my bubble that I didn't spend time with the important people in my life.
Today I left the house as it is and focused on being happy and having a nice time with my friends. Today we celebrated me leaving my job, my friend getting a new job as a teacher, my other friend finally getting their car. So today we drove to a nice little restaraunt and had a meal. We all talked for hours and realised now that we have the car we can go for a drive, so we went to Alexandra palace at the top of a hill that overlooks the whole of London.
You feel like you're on top of the world looking down, so there we were the four of us sitting looking over the world staring at the stars, the lights of the city and we talked. As we talked we thought about how amazing it is to actually just sit here and spend time together, how long its been since we last got together just the four of us.
As we talked we counted the years we've known eachother and realised that we've known eachother for 10 years maybe even more, as we sat there under the stars we thought about how much we've grown and how much we hope to grow. Today we decided to call it our 10 year anniversary and in 10 years time we hope to meet up at the same spot and look at how far we've come. This fresh start needs to have more moments like this.
Lots of love
MLP
Labels:
a fresh start,
friends,
lots of love,
MLP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment