Well today hasn't been half bad, I've managed to tick off a few things on my to dos list while thinking over what hobbies I can get back into.
Music seems to be calling out to me the most. There are soo many bands and sounds that I haven't been exposed to...getting lost in youtube has been surprisingly good for me. I got from one video to another clicking on suggestions of what I might also like and finding some great songs along the way.
My youtube browsing also contributes to my other blog ( music in my life ) which keeps me busy too.
Todays to do list:
~
~
~
~ Rummage through my desk to find pencil set.
After a bit of searching I managed to find my jogging shoes...
The only problem is they've been a victim of my redecorating and got a bit of paint on them, but its okay I guess. It's not like anyone will notice it while I run past.
Plan for tomorrow and my fresh start is to find my pencils and do a little doodling and if the weather is nice possibly do a bit of jogging to clear my mind and begin my day.
Lots of love
MLP

No comments:
Post a Comment